Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My collection, a work in progress.

Academy 1/48 scale P-36 Hawk 75 French Air Force markings and scheme.


Old Monogram kit Curtis P-40 AVG/Flying Tigers


Another view of the Monogram Spitfire.  Used authentic paints, or so I thought, until I started seeing photos posted,  Wish I had these decals again and I would repaint the model.

Supermarine Spitfire Battle of Brittain markings Sky Decals, 1/48 Monogram kit

Hawker Hurricane Mk II North Africa 1/48 scale

F4U1 Corsair in paint scheme and markings for Major Gregory (Pappy) Boyington VMF-214, the Black Sheep
Below, another angle on the Corair.  You can see, I am still applying the decals here,
Another view of the F4F Wildcat.  1/48 scale

F4F Wildcat,in early war paint scheme and markings, 1/48 scale


Academy 1/48 kit Curtis P-36 Hawk 75 in French Airforce markings and paint scheme 1939 pre war.

Revell PT 109 1/72nd scale.  I lost this model, due to parts breaking off of her.  Will replace her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment